Welcome! Information Systems and Technology at Riverside City College empowers students with skills and technical capabilities for career and academic transfer in the following program areas.
- Computer Applications and Office Technology (CAT)
- Computer Information Systems (CIS)
- CISCO Networking
- Cyber Security
- Web Development
- Computer Science (CSC)
- Programming (Transfer)
Students also have opportunities to participate in clubs and obtain low-cost testing services at our Prometric Testing Center.
- Association Of Computing Machinery (ACM) Club: Under the guidance of faculty member, Professor Mark Lehr, PhD., club members meet weekly during the fall and spring. In addition, club and college host the Southern California Regional Semi-final Programming Competition annually in the fall. Students have an opportunity to compete on programming teams and meet representatives from sponsors such as Google and IBM.
- Cyber Security Club: Under the guidance of Assistant Professor Skip Berry and Associate Professor Jim Cregg, the Cyber Security Club meets Wednesdays from 4:30-7:30 PM.
- Certiport and Prometric Testing Center: The department maintains a test center open to program students for Microsoft (MOS) and CISCO exams.
- Microsoft Azure Developer Tools: Riverside City College Students enrolled in Business, Information Systems & Technology Department courses are eligible to access free Microsoft software and developer tools.